As We go into the holiday season of 2017, I wish to reiterate the commitment of the Charles R. Drew Medical Society to the physicians’ role as an advocate.
- We will take care of VULNERABLE populations
- We will promote DIVERSITY in all aspects of the medical field inclusive of medical education and training.
- We will take care of all patients including the TRANSGENDER inclusive of the LGBQT community
- We will encourage medical excellence and quality derived from SCIENCE-BASED AND EVIDENCED-BASED academic science and research.
- We will advocate for community education and training for the health
and development of the FETUS.
- We will advocate for the ENTITLEMENT of our communities to have a
right to health care and to live in a world without hate and fear.
- We will proudly call the Affordable Care Act, OBAMACARE! A legislative act that has given health care to millions and saved hundreds of thousands of lives.
We will not be intimidated by “science-thought police” dangling financial boon to shape a mindset consistent with “flat-earthers” We will say these seven words from the rooftops with a megaphone!